And we Skyped. We Skyped at both houses, and it was fun!!!!!!!!! Oh, Alex, if you're reading this, I LEFT MY COKE AT YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So, yeah. Oh, and, Alex, I left my bible at your house. Care to bring it on Sunday? Thanks, you're such a great friend!!! And then we came home and found post-it notes all over the house with things like: 'No matter what time it is - we are thinking about YOU!' and 'You're loved!' and 'We love YOU and miss YOU!'. I love Mommy and Daddy, too. :D And we found cards on the table with, could it be, PHASE 10!!!! AWESOME!!!! Oh, yeah, we also found pretty much NO FOOD!!! Bad, bad, bad. :D :D And Phoebe was loving us and loving us, it was like she couldn't get enough of us! I sure do love Phoebe!! Today after Skype we are going to pick up Toby!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!! And Alex? I want my coke. :D And, Jenna if you're reading this, that talking for an hour every night was a GOOD, AWESOME, WONDERFUL thing, okay?
~Abbi
No comments:
Post a Comment