Okay, so I'm going to skip ahead a little. . . . . . . . . . .okay, a lot. It is when we first Skyped my parents in Ukraine. We were spending one week with good friends of ours, the Bryson's, and then we would be at other good friends of our, the Davis'. We Skyped there too. Anyway, they had gotten into their new and first apartment in Kiev, the capitol of Ukraine. They said it was small, and the kitchen was tiny! And, they would've showed us the apartment but if they unplugged the computer, it would lose connection, so, they didn't show us. :( They did some stuff there (Not exactly sure what. . . . . :D) and then drove to Nikoleiv, yes, drove! They were supposed to ride on a train, but it was sold out, or something similar, and, anyway, my mom and dad said it was MUCH better, so I'll just say it was better. So they got there and went to their new and second apartment and got situated. This one was bigger. They said the kitchen was still small, but it was twice the size of the last one!! I know, wow! And in this one they had wireless internet connection, so we could see the apartment! Cool, right? There was a little box, and we asked what it was, and, um, it was AC. That's right, Air Conditioning. Wowowowowowowowow!! :D And then I'm pretty sure they took a walk and went to bed. . . . . . . . . . . .boring, right? But, the next day. . . . . . . . . . . . . they met Vera!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! EXCITING!!!!!! And now. . . . . .this is what they do --- every day: Wake up, breakfast, dressed/showers, see Vera, lunch, walk, see Vera, Mommy blogs, Daddy works, bed. EVERY DAY!!!!
Well, I'll post more later.
~Abbi
No comments:
Post a Comment